English Language Support
Weekly Term Time Sessions
Mondays 10 – 11.30am
Thursdays 5 – 6.30pm
- practise giving presentations, prior to the ‘real’ event
- discuss your projects and share your ideas within a supportive environment
- present your work onscreen to students from different courses for encouraging feedback
- present any written work to be read and workshopped (not corrected) by the tutor & other students
- ask any grammar questions you may have which will be explained & explored
- write/read about artists, both old and new, bringing your own contributions to the sessions
Each session is tailor-made by the tutor with whoever turns up. Please do consider joining us and creating a unique, spontaneous event!
If you are interested in joining the drop-in sessions, please email me on email@example.com, to register. Please specify which session you would like to join, and a Microsoft Teams invite will be sent to you.
Contact us with your questions about English Language Support.