Study skills include:
- managing time
- reading and note-taking
- planning and organisation
- thinking critically
- writing and editing reports
- reflecting on and evaluating practice
- Book a 30 minute tutorial with Sara Erskine our Study Skills Tutor via the Study Skills VLE page.
- Also see our ‘meet the team’ page. The library staff can help with research or referencing queries.
Study Skills Pages:
- The Study Skills pages contain guidance on a range of topics.
- Look for the yellow Study Skills Toolkit boxes .
- These contain our Study Skills guides. See below for links to some key guides.
Study Skills Workshops:
- Study Skills Workshops run throughout the year and are open to all students. Download the programme here.
- Book workshops via the Study Skills VLE page.