Due to the COVID-19 crisis NUA Library is currently unable to accept applications for alumni/external membership, SCONUL Access, or visits, for the foreseeable future. We also are unable to take donations at this time. Thank you for your understanding.
Alumni and External members
If you are not a current staff or student member of NUA, annual membership of the library is available to purchase for £100. However alumni and those in education, or working in education, benefit from a reduced rate of £50 per year.
Membership of the library entitles you to access to the building (including the University Shop), to browse the collection in the Library, and to borrow up to 4 items at a time. Please note, membership of the Library will not enable you to use NUA computer or printing facilities.
Annual membership is available to buy online via the NUA shop.
The Library welcomes visitors. Please contact us in advance so that we can make arrange to meet you.
If you are currently studying at another University that is part of the SCONUL Access scheme, and wish to use NUA Library through this scheme, please ensure you have applied online via the SCONUL website
Once you have done this, please contact us in advance of your visit to enable us to set you up as a SCONUL user.
Norwich University of the Arts Library welcomes donations of books, journals and electronic media.
However due to continuing space restrictions as well as the costs involved in processing donations the Library has to be selective in what it is able to accept.
NUA Library will consider donations if they satisfy the following conditions:
- The donation is relevant to the current and projected future interests of the academic community.
- That it does not duplicate existing material.
- That the material is in good condition.
- That the donor understands that if an entire collection is donated then parts that are not relevant or are duplicates would be disposed of, usually to NUA students.
- The Library reserves the right to dispose of material in the future.
- If donors wish to impose conditions on any donation then these would need to be discussed prior to any deposit of books or journals.
If you would like to donate resources to the Library, please contact us to discuss your donation.